Campus Modifications for Gadsden Street United Methodist Church, Pensacola, FL
- Completed 2013
- Involved the demolition of a 3 story multipurpose facility and the construction of a new 11,500 sf administration building.
- Complete existing building demolition.
- Soil undercutting and preparation for new building foundation.
- Construction of new facility with administration offices, classrooms and related spaces .
- New building connections between the adjacent Sanctuary and the Shepard Building.
- Sitework modifications which include concrete sidewalks, asphalt paving, & storm water piping.