We are searching for a Superintendent with 5 years of experience to join our team. Applicants should have experience running multiple projects.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Supervision of the actual physical construction of the project in strict accordance with the contract documents.
- Supervise, plan, organize and control all resources and logistics (people and materials) for the successful execution of a project.
- Direct the day-to day coordination of sub-contractors ensuring a high quality of work that is performed safely and in a timely manner.
- Ensure the safety of all visitors and personnel on-site.
- Assist with creation of project schedules and ensure schedule adherence throughout the project.
- Prepare daily project records and reports.
- Hold pre-installation meetings with subcontractors.
- Assist the Project Managers with Shop drawing and submittal reviews.
All projects will be located in Pensacola, FL, Escambia or Santa Rosa Counties. We provide paid personal time off, Simple IRA plan with match, health insurance, and bonus program.
Please submit references and salary requirements with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org