Hurricane Ivan Emergency Response, Repairs & Reconstruction, Pensacola, FL
EMERGENCY RESPONSE 2004
- Water removal, drying & clean-up; 48 hours.
- Temporary roof covering & rainfall run-off systems.
- Removal of debris & temp. plywood enclosures.
- Heavy timber bracing of Penthouse CMU wall
- Electrical & Mechanical inspection, troubleshooting, repairs.
- Shoring, removal & replacement of Penthouse CMU walls
- Assistance to Engineer’s inspections.
- Building fully re-occupied within 7 days.
PENTHOUSE REPAIRS & RECONSTRUCTION 2005
- Demolished CMU wall & reconstructed LT Ga / EIFS wall.
- Installed new Fresh Air Louvers & Duct.
- HVAC equipment and controls replacement & repairs
- Electrical panels, motors starters, distribution and controls
CURTAIN WALL INVESTIGATION, STABILIZATION, GLAZING 2006/08
- Two phases cutting anchor investigation portals
- Relocated tenants and made structural repairs to all structural anchors on all floors.
- Repaired finishes GWB, wall base, and painted.
- Replaced failed glazing units and wetsealed all units.